How to submit VGM?
The VGM (Verified Gross Mass) is the total weight of the container (cargo and tare weight). This information is usually submitted in the Shipping Instruction. However, if you need to submit the VGM separately, you can do so via the Shipment Binder.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click on Manage in the top menu and select Submit VGM.
- Click Submit VGM next to the relevant shipment.
- Click Update VGM next to relevant container.
Who can submit VGM
- Booked by party
- Price owner
- Switched shipper / Doc shipper / Shipper
- based on priority e.g. if a Doc shipper & Shipper is present then only Doc shipper can submit shipping instruction
- Transport document receiver
- Outward Forwarder
You can read more about the VGM here.