Why should I book LCL?
You should book LCL on Maersk.com if:
- You got a shipment that is essential to keep your supply chain running, but it’s not large enough to fill an entire container.
- Your small cargoes don’t get prioritised by carriers and even if they are, service is unreliable or too costly.
- You can’t order a full container load because you don’t have the space or requirement to store a large inventory.
- You have tight, but not always very urgent, deadlines.
- Air Freight isn’t always necessary for your cargo.
- You want more flexibility to move all sorts of cargo at any time and not just based on size or rigid logistics timetables.
- You’re getting tired of dealing with multiple vendors and complicated processes for what seems like a simple affair.
- Tracking shipments is next to impossible and there’s a real lack of visibility and transparency across the board.
相关常见问题解答Can I book LCL via the Maersk App? Can I ship individual pallets? How can I make bookings with a carrier/FFW? How do I book Maersk Inland Hub? How does Maersk LCL work? How to book your Less-than-Container Load (LCL)? I already use other products from Maersk. What benefits do I get with Maersk Inland Hub? What if my LCL cargo is non-stackable? What is LCL? When’s the latest I can buy Container Protect? 哪一种更好：拼箱还是整箱？