Applying with us
Ready to join the adventure? Find out how to apply, how our recruitment process works, what we look for in a candidate and more. We can't wait to welcome you into the amazing.
Preparing for interviews
We always look forward to meeting new talent.
Think about the requirements of the role and how your own experiences could help you meet those requirements. Remember, your experiences can come from work, but also from your education, social life or what you do in your spare time.
An example might be a group project you've worked on - this could help you demonstrate good team-working and collaboration skills.
Special requirements and accessibility
This could be a question such as 'tell us about a time when you demonstrated good team-working skills?'
When answering these questions, it can help to structure your answer. A good way to remember a structure is STARR - Situation, Task, Action, Result, Reflection
- Situation: Give us a snapshot of the background for your example. How did it come about? Who were you with? When did it happen?
- Task: What was the main challenge? What were your main objectives?
- Action: Explain what you did to overcome the challenge and tell us why you chose that course of action.
- Result: What was the outcome? What did you achieve? How did your actions impact on the situation?
- Reflection: What did you learn? How have you used this in other situations?
Other hints and tips
- If you don’t understand a question, you can always ask us to repeat or rephrase it.
- Remember, you can ask us questions as well. Always come prepared with a few questions so you can find out more about Maersk and the job.
- Some interviews involve tasks or challenges to be completed on the day. If this is the case, we'll let you know in advance.
- Relax, be friendly and don't be afraid to smile!
All interviewed candidates will get verbal feedback
We don't have a formal dress code, so when it comes to your interview, just wear something you feel comfortable in.