- Maersk Collect Charges / Demurrage accounts for payment:
Maersk Chile S.p.A
RUT: 96.653.890-2 Checking Account
Banco de Chile:
Account Nr. USD: 0-102663543
Account Nr. CLP: 0-102663047
(Payment of Freight and/or surcharges stated in the BL in CLP up to USD 5000, calculated in the observed dollar of the day + a surcharge of CLP 15)
What is Credit/Debit Card payment?
Credit/Debit card is our online payment solution, giving you access to pay invoices by credit/debit card at your own convenience 24/7.
Benefits of Credit Card are
- Instant freight release which enables faster cargo release (all invoices are paid for shipment).
- No fees Eliminate checks, courier expenses and other administrative expenses.
- Convenience Pay your invoices online, anytime, anywhere, 24/7.
- Simplicity Paid in one click means no more remittance advice or following up.
- Multiple invoices Pay single or multiple invoices with transaction amount limited to $10, 000.
1. If you have not registered on Maersk website
- Sign up for free registration here.
- Once you’ve registered on Maersk website you will have access to MyFinance, which is where you’ll find the Credit/Debit Card payment option.
2. Set up card details
- In MyFinance page navigate to ‘Profile’ > ‘Credit/Debit Cards’ tab to set up your card details. By updating details in this tab, you are able to save your tokenized card, which you can use for future payments.
- In case you don’t want to save your card details for future use, then navigate to ‘ePayment’.
- select invoices to pay.
- select credit/debit card option.
- select ‘new credit card’ option.
3. Making payments
- Navigate to the ‘ePayment’ tab in MyFinance.
- select the invoice(s) you wish to pay, (If you have multiple invoices you wish to pay, you can select and pay them in one transaction (all the invoices are same currency).
- select the credit card you wish to pay from.
- agree to the terms and conditions and then click ‘Continue’.
- After reviewing your submission and approving payment, your payment will be instantly applied to the concerned shipments/invoices.
- Receipts can be downloaded from the ‘Paid Invoices’ tab. Please note it may take up to 24 hours for receipts to be available.
The rate of exchange applied to invoices reflects Maersk’s cost of sourcing foreign currency from the FX markets.
The rate of exchange can be found on the invoice itself, we can look up in our MyFinance tool.
Maersk uses the rate of exchange from 7 days prior to departure for export invoices and 7 days prior to arrival for import invoices.
For further questions or concerns, please refer to Maersk’s standard Terms and Conditions.
通过 MyFinance，您可轻松了解所提供的各类数字服务和您的应付款。 知晓您的发票支付和逾期发票状态，从而管理您的现金流并按时付款。
无论您身在何处，借助 MyFinance 就能访问财务信息。 所有我们的金融服务均以数字化方式提供，非常安全。
- 您还可以查看和下载发票的 PDF 副本。
- 在 MyFinance 上注册的 CHA、第三方代理可以从搜索标签中查看和下载本地发票。
- 收货人/付款人可通过聊天或发送电子邮件至 CENWWWSVCREG@maersk.com（附上客户和代理人代码的详细信息），要求代理人链接至其客户代码。
- 您还可通过其他选项来提交汇款。 点击“创建支付汇款”按钮