Final Notice: Acceptance of Shipping Instructions & Amendments via Email Ceases on January 31, 2023
This is a final notice that effective January 31, 2023, Maersk will no longer accept shipping instructions and shipping instructions amendments sent via email.
We have made considerable progress in our digital landscape and capabilities, enabling us to provide an instant draft Bill of Lading on maersk.com for 80% of the documentation-related transactions. To ensure that all our customers enjoy an improved experience, we are transitioning to e-channels for shipping instructions and related amendments.
We will continue accepting email instructions in the following five scenarios:
- Partial container bills of lading involving multiple containers and/or shipments
- Amendments for partial container bills of lading involving multiple containers and/or shipments
- Amendments for bills of lading with multiple cargo descriptions per container
- Requests to create split bills of lading after draft bill of lading creation
- Switch bill of lading requests
Please see below digital options for submission of Shipping Instructions and Amendments:
- Via our website Shipments
- Via service portals such as INTTRA, GT Nexus, and CargoSmart.
- Via direct EDI
If you are not already using one of these channels, please take steps now to get registered to ensure you are ready for this change.
Should you have any questions, please contact your local Maersk representative. Information for your local Maersk offices can be found at Maersk.com.
提交此表，即表示我同意通过电子邮件接收 A. P. 穆勒-马士基集团及其关联公司接收物流相关新闻和营销信息更新。我了解我可以随时通过点击退订链接，取消接收此类马士基推送信息。如需查看我们会如何处理您的个人信息，请查阅隐私公告。