Fashion and lifestyle brands are at the brink of seeing a significant shift within their supply chains. A considerable part of this metamorphosis is a result of the rise of the conscious consumer. We understand that as brands, you might have several queries regarding the best practices for building a more sustainable supply chain, and that’s why we decided to take a deep dive into this matter.
In this report, we speak with Kaisa Tikk, Senior Global Sustainability Advisor at Maersk, to examine how fashion brands can best approach the need for sustainability in their supply chains.
What can you expect from this report?
- Why you should prioritise sustainability
- Challenges involved and how to overcome them
- Available transport options for increased sustainability
- Best practices to make supply chains more sustainable
- Expert advice on becoming more environmentally minded
Download the full report
提交此表，即表示我同意通过电子邮件接收 A. P. 穆勒-马士基集团及其关联公司接收物流相关新闻和营销信息更新。我了解我可以随时通过点击退订链接，取消接收此类马士基推送信息。如需查看我们会如何处理您的个人信息，请查阅隐私公告。
You can unsubscribe anytime.